About China National Tourist Administration (CNTA)
About China National Tourism Administration(CNTA)
China National Tourism Administration (CNTA in short) is an agency in charge of tourism directly affiliated to the State Council.
1. Plan and www.ccacademy.edu coordinate the development of the tourism industry, prepare development policies, programs and standards, draft up relevant laws and regulations and supervise the implementation, as well as guide regional tourism.
2. Establish and organize the implementation of market development strategies for domestic tourist, inbound tourism and http://www.workcenter.es/what-is-cialis-professional outbound tourism, organize external publicity and significant promotional activities on the overall image of China's tourism. Guide the work of China's tourist institutions stationed abroad.
3. Organize the survey, planning, development and best prices on viagra in drugstores protection of tourism resources. Instruct the layout and development of key tourist regions, tourism destinations and tourist routes and guide the leisure vocation industry. Supervise the operation of tourist economy and take charge of tourist statistics and release of trade information. Coordinate and instruct the Holiday Tourism and the Red Tourism.
4. Normalize the order of the tourist market, supervise and manage the service quality and maintain legal rights and interests of tourism consumers and operators. Normalize the operation and services of tourist enterprise and practitioners. Organize the drafting of standards on tourist regions, tourist services and http://www.peudelacreu.org/portal/generic-viagra-usa-canada tourist products, etc., and organize the implementation. Take charge of the overall coordination, supervision and management of tourist safety and emergency rescues. Guide the construction of the ideological infrastructure and the credibility system as well as operations of trade organizations.
5. Promote the international communication and cooperation of tourism and take charge of affairs relating to the cooperation with international tourist organizations. Establish policies on outbound truism and border tourism and organize the implementation. Examine and approve foreign travel agencies established in China, examine the market access qualifications of foreign-invested travel agencies and www.goodsolutions.se travel agencies engaged in international tourism, examine and approve overseas (outbound) tourism and border tourism cases. Take charge of affairs on special tourism.
6. Establish policies on travel to Hong Kong, Macao & Taiwan and organize the implementation, guide the promotion of tourist markets in Hong Kong, Macao & Taiwan. Take charge of affairs on Mainland residents traveling to Hong Kong, Macao & Taiwan, examine and approve travel agencies of Hong Kong, Macao & Taiwan established in the Mainland, examine the market access qualifications of travel agencies with investments of Hong Kong, Macao & Taiwan.
7. Organize and instruct tourism education and training, stipulate the vocational qualification system and ranking system for tourism employees with relevant authorities and supervise the implementation.
8. Undertake other issues assigned by the State Council.
Departments and their functions
CNTA Internal Departments: Office (Comprehensive Coordination Department), Department of Policy and Legal Affairs, Department of Tourism Promotion and International Liaison, Department of Planning, Development and Finance, Department of Quality Standardization and Administration, Department of Affairs on Tourism of Hong Kong, Macao & Taiwan, Department of Personnel, Party Committee, Office of Retired Cadres.
Functions of each department
Office(Comprehensive Coordination Department): responsible for routine operations of CNTA including documentation, correspondence, conferences, confidentiality and archive, in charge of information, security, secrecy, letters and calls, publicity of governmental affairs and news propaganda; comprehensive coordination of tourist safety, guidance for emergency rescue and insurance; stipulating holiday tourist policies and organizing the implementation.
Department of Policy and Legal Affairs: responsible for drafting up relevant laws and regulations, drafting up regulations and supervising the implementation; researching major issues during the operation of tourist economy, undertaking the work relating to the structural transformation of tourism; auditing the legality of relevant normative documents of CNTA; statistics of tourism and expenditure of international tourism.
Department of Tourism Promotion and International Liaison: responsible for the development of domestic and international tourist markets, organizing promotional activities for key tourist regions, destinations and routes; international cooperation and communication, promoting the orderly opening of outbound tourism destinations towards Chinese citizens; examination and approval of foreign travel agencies to be established in China; instructing the operation of China's tourist institutions stationed abroad.
Department of Planning, Development and Finance: responsible for drafting up and organizing the implementation of tourist development plans; general investigation of tourists resources; instructing the planning, development and protection of key tourist regions, destinations and routes; guiding social investments on tourism; CNTA finance audit, national assets administration and internal audit; undertaking affairs on the Red Tourism.
Department of Quality Standardization and Administration: responsible for supervising and managing tourist service quality and market order, instructing the construction of the ideological infrastructure and the credibility system; relevant work on tourists standards, drafting up service standards of various scenic areas and spots, resorts as well as tourist boarding, travel agencies, tourist facilities of automobiles and cruises and organizing the implementation; instructing the operation of tourist organizations.
Department of Affairs on Tourism of Hong Kong, Macao & Taiwan: responsible for drafting up policies on travel to Hong Kong, Macao & Taiwan and organizing the implementation; promoting tourist markets of Hong Kong, Macao & Taiwan; undertaking affairs on travel to Hong Kong, Macao & Taiwan as stipulated; examine and approve travel agencies of Hong Kong, Macao & Taiwan established in the Mainland; Instructing the operation of Mainland tourist institutions stationed in Hong Kong, Macao & Taiwan.
Department of Personnel: responsible for personnel administration and set-up of CNTA and organizations directly affiliated; guiding tourist trainings; stipulating vocational qualifications and ranking standards for tourist practitioners and supervising the implementation; undertaking the work on supporting tourism of Tibet by tourist talents.
CNTA Party Committee: responsible for party-masses relations of CNTA and its organizations directly affiliated in Beijing.
Office of Retired Cadres: responsible for affairs on retired cadres of CNTA and guiding affairs on retired cadres of organizations directly affiliated.
Organizations directly affiliated: Service Center of CNTA, Information Center of CNTA, China Tourism News Office, China Travel & Tourism Press, China Tourism Management Institute and China National Tourism Institute.
Subordinate Associations: China Tourism Association, China Association of Travel Services, China Tourist Hotels Association, China Tourism Automobile and Cruise Association and China Association of Tourism Journals.